Alcachofa Phytonutrient Blend™
For the first time, the hidden underlying cause of fat cell development has been uncovered…
Could This Discovery Be a Major Breakthrough in Your Fight Against Stubborn Fat?
Have you ever wondered why – despite your dieting and exercise efforts – you can’t lose all the inches you want?
You know those especially stubborn areas… Your hips and thighs… Around your middle, especially your abdomen and low back…
Even those who are relatively thin can end up with a “spare tire” around their middle, particularly as you approach middle age.
Extra fat anywhere on your body isn’t desirable, but abdominal fat is fat you especially don’t want accumulating because it can engulf your organs and be linked with adverse health conditions.
Until recently, even the best diet and exercise programs have done little to help tackle these tough-to-shed areas.
Now, breakthrough research has finally discovered a way to help reverse stubborn fat deposits anywhere on your body. And if you can target your worst “spots”, imagine what these new discoveries can potentially do for the rest of your body!
To Tackle Fat You Must Stop It At Its Source –
As you age, your body’s fat cells begin to act differently… They store and release fat (and control their size and number) by secreting 3 substances that tell your brain to either start or to stop eating: Leptin, Adiponectin, and Glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase.
If you’ve ever wonderer why some people can eat all they want and never seem to gain weight, it comes down to these 3 “fat-commanding” substances.
Leptin is the “good guy”, a natural hormone secreted by your fat cells that helps your body stay thin. Leptin tells your brain you’ve had enough to eat and helps shut down your hunger.
That’s not all. Leptin also helps you burn more calories as it speeds up the breakdown of stored triglycerides from your fat cells.
Here’s the problem… Leptin can only help you lose weight if your body can “hear” its signals. The latest research tells us that because most overweight individuals already have high levels of leptin circulating in their bloodstream, their fat cells no longer receive and respond to leptin’s signals.
Researchers now understand how this inability to hear leptin’s messages – leptin “resistance” – leads to weight gain, stubborn weight loss, and a tendency to develop disease.
3 Things the Perfect Weight Loss Tool MUST Do
There are two other important command signals that your body depends upon to help stay thin.
Adiponectin is another “good” hormone that helps tame food cravings and keeps your eating in check. It helps maintain normal insulin sensitivity and promotes the burning of fat from your body’s stores, especially around your middle.
Typically, overweight individuals have lower levels and lean people tend to have higher levels of adiponectin, as larger fat cells (in overweight people) naturally produce less of this hormone.
The third command signal that your fat cells produce is Glycerol-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase, an enzyme that converts sugar and starch calories into fat stores.
To effectively put the brakes on your weight gain and to speed up your body’s ability to burn fat you, you must put these 3 substances to work FOR you. And to lose the weight you want – and to keep it off, any successful weight loss program MUST help you accomplish at least these 3 things:
- Regain the ability to turn off your appetite and “hear” Leptin’s “enough” signals
- Increase natural levels of Adiponectin
- Lower levels of Glycerol-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase
The good news is… scientists have uncovered natural substances that can help your body once again hear leptin’s signals, and help restore normal levels of these important command signals.
African Mango – The Natural Botanical That’s Creating a Buzz in the Weight Loss World
There’s a seed extract from a traditional West African food plant called Irvingia gabonensis that’s generating a major ripple in the weight loss world. That extract is African Mango.
Research shows African Mango helps support normal leptin sensitivity, one of the key issues that overweight people face while trying to lose weight.*
This is an exciting discovery because when you help your body regain its ability to “hear” leptin’s signals, you’re better able to satisfy your hunger and stop eating.*
In a recently published study, African Mango demonstrated positive effects upon leptin blood levels and resulted in weight loss and even inches off the waistline.*
Over a 10-week period, one double-blind study group received 150 mg of extract twice daily while maintaining the same diet and exercise level. This group lost an average of 28 pounds while the placebo group lost less than three pounds.*
The African Mango group also showed significant reductions in blood glucose, cholesterol, LDL, and C-reactive protein.* Plus, there was a 49 percent reduction overall of circulating leptin and a 160 percent increase in adiponectin, another key weight loss hormone.*
In addition to supporting healthy leptin sensitivity*, African Mango may also:
- Reduce the activity of glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase which may help reduce the amount of starch and sugar calories that turns into body fat.
- Support a slowing of the rate of carbohydrate absorption from the intestines and a reduction of the caloric impact of starchy and sugary foods.*
- Support healthy adiponectin levels while helping to maintain normal insulin sensitivity.*
As Seen on Dr. Oz…
Recently promoted on the Dr. Oz Show, Raspberry Ketones – the very substance that gives red raspberries their fruity aroma – may influence your body’s levels of adiponectin and promote fat loss in unexpected ways.*
Hailed as a “fat burning miracle”, Raspberry Ketones help trick your body into feeling and acting skinnier by increasing the hormone adiponectin.*
In one study, mice fed raspberry ketones along with a high fat, high calorie diet developed less fat in their abdomens and around their organs.*
Not only did the raspberry ketones help prevent the accumulation of belly fat, the group of mice receiving them lost weight, too.*
Also seen lately on Dr. Oz…
Often regarded as a “miracle” ingredient in Latin America, South America, and parts of Europe, Alcachofa (Artichoke) Extract, an extract from the common bulb vegetable, has been recently linked to groundbreaking studies that show it may:
- Help promote healthy normal blood glucose levels*
- Help maintain healthy cholesterol levels already in the normal range*
- Have diuretic properties that help balance weight
- Be a rich source of antioxidants*
- Help stimulate bile secretion and support optimal digestion*
Research continues on this exciting botanical to perhaps uncover even more ways to support your weight loss efforts.*
How Apple Cider Vinegar May Help You
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) has been used for centuries as an energizing tonic and elixir.* And now scientists are discovering that it might hold value for weight loss as well…*
ACV is a natural product resulting from a two-step fermentation process of apples, from which it retains all the nutritional benefits of the apples plus gaining extra acids and enzymes from fermentation.
There are four suggested ways ACV may help you lose weight:*
- ACV May Increase Satiety* – Scientists believe that feelings of satiety – or feeling “full” – occur more quickly with acetic acid or the ‘sour’ part of ACV*. ACV appears to trigger the message to your brain that you’ve had “enough” food to eat.
- May Suppress Appetite* – Pectin, the water-soluble fiber in apples and ACV, may absorb water and make your stomach feel a little full before beginning your meal.*
- May Increase Metabolic Rate* – ACV may help your digestion of protein, which is the building block of growth hormone.* Higher protein levels can mean more growth hormone, which may increase metabolism during your resting times.*
- May Improve Digestion* - Improving your digestion may mean that fats remain in your digestive tract for a shorter time, with less absorption into your system.*
All These Benefits (And More) are Waiting For You in
Alcachofa Phytochemical Blend
Alcachofa Phytochemical Blend is a cutting edge, all-natural herbal weight-control supplement that may help promote fat burn and weight loss, and support a normal healthy metabolism.*
Containing all of the breakthrough ingredients we just talked about – African Mango and Artichoke Extracts, Raspberry Ketones, and Apple Cider Vinegar Powder, you now have the perfect blend to help you take control and achieve the slim, sleek look you desire.
Aren’t you ready to address the source of your weight concerns where it can make a real difference – at the cellular level?
By targeting the fat cells themselves, this synergistic blend can help normalize your weight loss hormones and enzymes to:
- Regain your ability to turn off your appetite and “hear” Leptin’s “enough” signals*
- Increase your body’s natural levels of Adiponectin*
- Lower your body’s levels of Glycerol-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase*
And that means, finally, you’re in control of your appetite and food cravings, you feel more satisfied from the food you eat, and you can help promote the burning of fat stores in your body.*
We Couldn’t Resist… We’ve Added a Handful More Herbal Gems to Our Alcachofa Phytochemical Blend
We just couldn’t stop… We wanted to make sure our antioxidant-rich Alcachofa Phytochemical Blend was the very best – and the last – formula you would ever need to reach for your weight loss gains, no matter how ambitious.
So, we included a few “extras” with your lasting success in mind…
- Green Tea Extract – Clinical studies suggest that Green Tea Extract may boost metabolism and help burn fat.* Researchers believe that the catechins in green tea may be responsible for its fat-burning effect.*
- Fennel Seed Extract – May help your body remove potentially harmful toxic compounds and promotes optimal digestive function.*
- Bitter Orange Extract (or Synephrine) – A safe, fruit-derived compound that may boost metabolic rate and promote fat burning.* (Not to be confused with its much more potent cousin Ephedrine)
- Mucuna Pruriens – A popular Ayurvedic herb, also known as velvet bean, that contains L-Dopa, a precursor to the neurotransmitter dopamine. Useful for boosting mood, this herb might be a godsend for overweight individuals who turn to food for feelings of satisfaction and pleasure.*
- White Tea Extract – Adds extra antioxidants and contains polyphenols and catechins that promote overall health and optimal cognitive function.*
Now you have it. All the ingredients to make your weight management program the most successful one ever, even for your toughest-to-tackle areas.* We’ve created our Alcachofa Phytochemical Blend to work for you, exactly where you need it most.*
At only $40.00 a bottle – that’s just $1.33 a day – wouldn’t you agree that’s a small investment for something as important as looking and feeling your best?*
One month supply. Contains 90 capsules. Each serving is three capsules.
- Green Tea Extract (60% EGCG): 300mg
- Apple Cider Vinegar Powder: 250mg
- Artichoke Extract (2.5% Cynarin): 250mg
- Raspberry Ketones (99%): 180mg
- African Mango Extract (4:1): 150mg
- Fennel Seed Extract (10:1): 100mg
- Mucuna Pruriens (40% L-Dopa): 100mg
- White Tea Extract (90% Polyphenols): 100mg
- Bitter Orange Extract (30% Synephrine): 70mg
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide and gelatin.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Morimoto C, Satoh Y, Hara M, Inoue S, Tsujita T, Okuda H. Anti-obese action of raspberry ketone. Life Sci. 2005;77(2):194-204.
GREEN TEA EXTRACT:
Belza A, Toubro S, Astrup A. The effect of caffeine, green tea and tyrosine on thermogenesis and energy intake. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2007; [Epub ahead of print].
Brown AL, Lane J, Holyoak C, Nicol B, Mayes AE, Dadd T. Health effects of green tea catechins in overweight and obese men: a randomised controlled cross-over trial. Br J Nutr. 2011 Jun 7:1-10. [Epub ahead of print]
Diepvens K, Westerterp KR, Westerterp-Plantenga MS. Obesity and thermogenesis related to the consumption of caffeine, ephedrine, capsaicin and green tea. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2007;292(1):R77-85.
Nagao T, Hase T, Tokimitsu I. A green tea extract high in catechins reduces body fat and cardiovascular risks in humans. Obesity (Silver Spring). 2007;15(6):1473-83.
Westerterp-Plantenga MS, Lejeune MP, Kovacs EM. Body weight and weight maintenance in relation to habitual caffeine intake and green tea. Obes Res Jul 2005;13(7):1195-1204.
Rondanelli M, et al. Beneficial effects of artichoke leaf extract supplementation on increasing HDL-cholesterol in subjects with primary mild hypercholesterolaemia: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Int J Food Sci Nutr. (2012)
Wider B, et al. Artichoke leaf extract for treating hypercholesterolaemia. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. (2009)
Brown JE, Rice-Evans CA. Luteolin-rich artichoke extract protects low density lipoprotein from oxidation in vitro. Free Radic Res. (1998)
Zapolska-Downar D, et al. Protective properties of artichoke (Cynara scolymus) against oxidative stress induced in cultured endothelial cells and monocytes. Life Sci. (2002)
Fantini N, et al. Evidence of glycemia-lowering effect by a Cynara scolymus L. extract in normal and obese rats. Phytother Res. (2011)
FENNEL SEED EXTRACT:
“The Encyclopedia of Vitamins, Minerals, Supplements, and Herbs”; Nicola Reavley; 1999
Haaz S, et al. Citrus aurantium and synephrine alkaloids in the treatment of overweight and obesity: an update. Obes Rev. (2006)
Increase in the Thermic Effect of Food in Women by Adrenergic Amines Extracted from Citrus Aurantium
Haller CA, Benowitz NL, Jacob P 3rd. Hemodynamic effects of ephedra-free weight-loss supplements in humans. Am J Med. (2005)
Sale C, et al. Metabolic and physiological effects of ingesting extracts of bitter orange, green tea and guarana at rest and during treadmill walking in overweight males. Int J Obes (Lond). (2006)
Stohs SJ, Preuss HG, Shara M. The safety of Citrus aurantium (bitter orange) and its primary protoalkaloid p-synephrine. Phytother Res. (2011)
WHITE TEA EXTRACT: